IRONGRAVEL.COM tries to respect the privacy of our visitors by applying practices designed to protect the privacy of users of its website. We understand that information is the basis of human relationships in the virtual space and that the collection and responsible use of it, is of vital importance for users who browse our website feel comfortable and protected.
For which the company MARIA DOLORES BLAU ESPADAS S.L. (hereinafter, COMPANY) is responsible.
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, as responsible for the website, informs all users who provide or will provide their personal data, that these will be subject to processing that has been registered among the processing activities of the COMPANY, in accordance with the provisions of Article 30 of the RGPD.
Identification of the Data Controller
Name: Maria Dolores Blau Espadas S.L.
NIF: B- 53.632.097.
Address: Avda. Miriam Blasco, 2, 91D, Alicante (03540)
Contact e-mail: info@IRONGRAVEL.com
Through the application
WhatsApp: +34 606.505.299
Purpose of processing
The COMPANY will process the data of the users of the website and/or other interested parties for:
- The management of the contracting of products and/or services through the web platform, as well as the necessary related formalities (registrations, shipments to a physical address, the issuance of the invoice, the collection of the amount, etc.).
- Promotion and communication of the Trials through images, videos, etc. captured during the preparation and execution of the same
- Periodically send (via email, via post, SMS, WhatsApp and/or any other instant messaging service) communications with offers, promotions and news related to the races, and related activities, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Manage requests for information made to the COMPANY (information on races, traffic, street closures, advice on the same, queries, etc.)
- Runner Service: The purposes for which the data is processed in the Runner Service is to manage requests for information made to the same (information on races, traffic, street closures, advice on them, queries, etc.).
- They will be used to comply with legal obligations.
Time limits and/or criteria for data retention
The term of conservation by the COMPANY of the personal data of users only for the time necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they were collected, or where appropriate within the period established by law.
Legitimacy of the treatment
- The management of the contracting of products and/or services through the website, as well as the necessary related procedures (request for t-shirt size, issuance of invoice, payment, etc.), is legitimized by the execution of the contract between the Organizer-Participant.
- The periodic remission of information about offers, promotions and news related to the races, and related activities, to those interested parties with whom a previous relationship has already been maintained, SOCIETY is legitimized by the legitimate interest in accordance with current regulations (Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, of services of the information society and electronic commerce).
- The management of sending communications by COMPANY related to the races and related activities (newsletters, bulletins, news, promotions), to interested parties with whom it has not had a previous relationship, is legitimized by the consent of the person concerned.
- The promotion and communication of the Event through images, videos, etc. captured during the Events are based on the legitimate interest of the COMPANY as the Organizer of the Event.
- The COMPANY is legitimized on the basis of your consent to use the service, which may be withdrawn at any time with the consequence that we will not be able to respond to your request.
- Financial institutions for the collection of products and / or services offered on the Platform.
- The Forces and State Security Forces under the provisions of the Act.
Additionally, the necessary communications will be made to suppliers that provide services necessary for the operation of the COMPANY (processors), collaborating entities, all to enable compliance with the commitments.
No international transfers of data subjects’ data are foreseen.
The COMPANY, in order to protect the different personal data and other information that it may process, will implement in its organization and systems those security measures necessary to prevent the loss, manipulation, publication, etc. of the same. Among others, the encryption of information and communications, etc. will be used.
The user as a data subject has the right to:
- Know if from the COMPANY are being treated their personal data.
- Access to their personal data.
- Rectify their personal data, provided they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Suppress their personal data, when it is understood that the reason for which they were available has disappeared, when consent has been revoked, etc..
- Oppose the processing of data, under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation. The COMPANY will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Request data portability.
- Withdraw the consents given to the COMPANY.
In addition to all of the above, interested parties may complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency when they consider that the COMPANY has violated their rights or has not satisfied their exercise of data protection rights. You can find its contact details on its website: www.aepd.es.
Users may exercise their rights against the COMPANY at any time and free of charge by sending a written communication, specifying the right they are exercising, together with a document proving their identity (ID card or passport), to any of the following:
- By e-mail email@example.com with subject “RGPD: Exercise of rights”.